Cape Coat: Topshop, Skirt: c/o Almost Famous, Hat: H&M, Belt: Zara, Necklace: c/o New Look, Bracelets: c/o Annie Haak, J Crew, Sunglasses: Vintage, Boots: c/o Marks & Spencer, Bag: Mulberry



As of late I have become a huge fan of capes whether they be a throw over or more of a coat like this Topshop beauty! Worn open this cape coat is quite voluminous yet structured, but belted creates more of a wrapped up snuggly feel. Plus the collarless neckline provides the perfect opportunity to incorporate a statement necklace! Keeping the neutral colour combo, I styled the coat with this pleated perforated faux leather skirt I recently got from Almost Famous London. This skirt is literally one of those pieces that looks super chic and very much like real leather. 

Onto my new favourite red Chelsea boots....get ready to see a lot more of them! I'm a sucker for pointed style shoes, add the fact that they are extremely comfy and provide a low heel with just the right amount of stance to feel chic makes them the perfect AW boot. Plus they run large so any size 9's out there would probably fit perfectly into the size 8. I love them so much so that I had to also purchase a black pair too!

How do you like to style your cape? 

Marsha C xoxo

Follow me on  Twitter  and  Instagram  @ londontallgirl


4 Comments - Go On Leave Another

  1. love the way you styled that pretty pretty cape!
    i'm following you on twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely coat and great pop of colour in shoes and bag!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again you've managed to make a topshop item look like a highly expensive and desireable item with the full ensemble! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat looks so high end but I guess that's just because of the clever you styled it. I am inspired :)
    www.outofbarbarasbox.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design by Faye Kent . Powered by Blogger.